I Can’t Send Or Receive Gmail Messages !! Any Reasons Behind This
Are you in agony because of problems being faced while sending and receiving messages upon accessing Gmail account?
If you are actually frustrated because of this reason, then it is actually a cause of worry…
But no need to panic. Every problem has a solution and these troublesome problems like sending and receiving Gmail messages can also be rectified upon implementing a top-notch strategy.
There are certain errors that come across while sending and receiving messages through Gmail account. Some of them are as follows:
- Sent message got stuck due to server outage issues
- Wrong email address typed by sender and failed delivery message reflecting in the inbox
- Sent message not being received at the recipient’s end
- Gmail user does not exist
- Parse Error (invalid domain name)
No need to worry if these issues are troubling you as certain actions can be implemented taking the assistance of Gmail help desk team. On top of that, it is quite essential to understand the specific reasons behind issues that keep coming up on a consistent basis.
Here are the top reasons, why a user is unable to send or receive Gmail messages:
- Enabled Auto-forward settings prevent incoming messages
- DNS server issue
- Email address blocked from which incoming messages are expected
- Enabled filters diverting all incoming messages to trash folder
- Huge possibility of recipient email account being blocked or suspended
- Messages not being received as the Mail storage quota has reached the threshold limit.
The only solution to fix Gmail sending and receiving messages issues is to setup mail account in an email client app like MS Outlook or Thunderbird and start sending/receiving messages from therein. Still, in case you face any troubles while sending and receiving messages, then it is advised to contact certified professionals with the help of Gmail customer support number.
Other Popular Post: