Facebook has undergone massive change since its beginning days. It has become very secure and very stable. FB has also revolutionized a number of industries most important being the advertising industry. It has also helped build a company’s reputation. Nowadays a company is identified by the number of Facebook likes it has on its FB page. It is due to this that a number of hackers continuously try to hack Facebook day and night. Some wannabe hackers also indulge in using tools that assist in hacking. It is due to these reasons that Facebook advises its users to change Facebook password regularly.
Most of the users require no help while changing FB password. But some users have no idea on how to change Facebook password. Their FB password remains the same throughout since the beginning of their FB account and this in turn increases the chances of attack on their account. It is better to start changing passwords regularly in case you haven’t done so, to keep the FB account safe from attacks. It is also advised by FB to keep strong passwords which are not easy to guess. This will take care of the attackers and any other malicious account activity.
Since FB social media service is available multiple platforms you can quite easily perform the operation of Facebook password change on any platform. Facebook change password can be done on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and any other device as well. Here the steps to change Facebook password is mentioned for each and every device. In case even then you face some problem while changing Facebook password, or are not able to do so, contact Facebook support by dialing Facebook customer support phone number. Here you will be provided with expert help by FB experts to change Facebook password.
How to change your Facebook password?
Facebook password change is quite a simple task and requires no extra effort on your part. In order to do so you just have to follow the steps for your device, and then the password automatically changes. In case the steps specified do not work out for you try it out on other device. In case none of these works for you then you can contact Facebook tech support to get your Facebook password changed by experts.
Facebook Password Change on Windows:
Changing password on Windows is quite easy. Just follow the steps below to change FB password on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- Open Facebook.com on your browser and login to your FB account.
- Browse to Settings > Password.
- Type your current Facebook password.
- In the new window that appears type your new password twice.
- Click on the button Save Changes to update your password.
You can use any web browser on your PC to successfully change the FB password. Different browsers supported on Windows are: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc. Sometimes the above method may not turn out to be fruitful to change password on Facebook. In such cases you can give a call to Facebook customer care number +1-888-259-9422 to get help from FB customer care executives.
Change password on Facebook Using Mobile Browser:
Facebook is accessible on a number of mobiles though they do not have a dedicated Facebook mobile app. In such cases you can make use of Mobile browser to change Facebook password. In order to change your password using mobile browser you have to follow the steps mentioned below and the password is changed successfully.
- Open your browser and visit Facebook.com.
- Login to your FB account in case you are not already logged in.
- Click on the menu button.
- Then browse to “Account settings > General > Password“.
- Enter your current password here.
- Then a new window appears where you have to retype your password twice at “New” and “Re-type New”.
- Finally click on the “Change Password” button.
- Hence your FB password is successfully changed.
You can even use this method on devices that support a dedicated app, like Android, iOS, Blackberry, and Windows phones. In case you are not able to change your Facebook password dial +1-888-259-9422 to get in touch with Facebook tech support. Here you are guided to successfully change your FB password by the help of FB experts.
How to Change your Facebook Password on Mac?
In case you are using a Mac device and you have no idea how to how to change your password on Facebook using Mac, just follow the steps mentioned.
- Open Facebook using your web browser which may be Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
- Go toSettings > Password.
- Type your current Facebook password and enter the new Facebook password twice in the new window that appears.
- Click on the button “Save Changes” to successfully update your password.
This method of changing Facebook password is quite easy. In case you encounter any problem at any moment of time while changing Facebook password contact Facebook customer service by dialing Facebook Customer service phone number.
Perform Facebook password change for iOS device:
iOS devices like iPad and iPhone support Facebook. Dedicated apps are available for these devices. Sometimes the users may feel the need to change the Facebook password at some point of time or other. You can quite easily choose the option to change your Facebook password in case you are feeling the need to do so. Just follow the steps below and you will be able to change your Facebook password.
- Open your Facebook app and make sure you are logged in to your Facebook account.
- Click More button and then browse to “Settings>General>Password”.
- Enter your current password.
- In new window that appears enter the new password twice in “New” and “Re-type New” box.
- Click on the “Change Password” button to update your password successfully.
In case you encounter any problem while doing so call Facebook support number to get help from Facebook experts to do so. You may also contact them regarding any other problems with your FB account.
Change Facebook Password Using Android Phone:
Android phones also have a dedicated app for Facebook which can be downloaded from Play Store. Facebook Android app can be used to change Facebook password using Android phone. In order to change your FB password using Android FB app you have to perform the following steps:
- Open your Facebook app and login to your app if not already logged in.
- Click on Menu button.
- Then browse to “Account Settings>General>Password”.
- Type your current password here.
- Then a new window appears where you have to type the password twice in “New” and “Re-type New”.
- Then click on the button “Change Password” to successfully change your FB password.
In case you encounter some problem dial +1-888-259-9422 to contact Facebook support. This will help you change your Facebook password successfully.
The methods to change Facebook password is quite easy. It can be used anytime to change your FB password based on the device you are on. The inability to change FB password is mainly due to some other reasons when you no longer have access to the Facebook password or hacked FB account. In such cases, you can call FB customer support for help. Using FB tech support you can get your other FB related problems fixed as well.
Facebook customer care provides 24*7 services to help you solve your Facebook related problems instantly. Just dial +1-888-259-9422 anytime to get expert support for your FB problem.