People of different age groups, are using Facebook to a huge extent through their PC or Smartphone device. Be it is for personal use or expanding the business, Facebook is being accessed on a regular basis by several people.
With several security breaches happening on the web, FB users keep changing their password on a regular basis. Doing this, they sometimes forget the recently changed Facebook password and keep making attempts with the wrong login credentials that eventually block or suspend their social media account on a temporary basis.
The FB users, in the mainstream, have no idea about the methodologies or strategies that can be quite effective in Facebook password recovery.
- Reset Facebook Password with Email Address.
- Reset or recover Facebook password with a Phone
- Use Google Account to reset Facebook password (in case Gmail account is added to the secondary email address section).
“My Registered Email Address and Phone Number is Not Active Anymore!! Is there any other way out to Recover Facebook Password”
This scenario can happen to anyone who is a Facebook user and unable to recover FB password. You may also get confronted with this kind of issues while performing Facebook password recovery if both the recovery email address and phone number are not active at that point of time.
You can consider yourself lucky if any Gmail account is linked to your Facebook account. Just recall if you have added any Google account in the list of email addresses. If yes, then don’t wait just go for it. You do not have any need of primary email address or recovery phone number to start the process of Facebook reset password. Now, there is a possibility to implement the procedure to perform Facebook password recovery without an email address and phone number.
Method to Reset Facebook Password without Phone Number and Email Address
Here are the methods to reset Facebook password without Phone Number, as well as email address as both of these options, are no more available for regaining access to FB account.
Start Facebook Account Password Recovery with Google Account
- Click on ‘Forgot Account’ link seen under the login section located in the top-right corner of the Facebook home page.
- As the new screen is displayed, you will find the empty rectangular box in which the phone number or full name or registered email address is supposed to be typed.
- Press the search button and wait for the new screen to appear.
- Once the button is pressed, you are redirected to the page; wherein the three options are visible to reset Facebook Password.
- ‘Use My Google Account’ is only reflected in the password recovery option if any of your active Gmail account is associated with the Facebook
- Click the radio button seen corresponding to the link “Use My Google Account”. Press the continue button.
- As it is done, a rectangular pop-up box in a vertical form overlaps the major part of the screen within which Google account login section takes the few seconds to load.
- Once it gets loaded successfully, enter the complete Gmail address and then press next.
- Now type the password and keep pressing the next button.
- As you press the next button, the pop box gets closed with the eruption of a dialog box saying “Your account has been verified”.
- Click on OK button and wait for the Facebook to display the new page.
- Now you are asked to enter the password in the box seen on the screen alongside the Hide button.
- Type the new Facebook password and press Hide button so as to prevent it from getting stored in the cache or temporary file. Make sure the Facebook page is SSL encrypted before pressing the continue button.
- Once the continue button is pressed, your Facebook account password is recovered and the screen gets redirected to the News feed page where all the latest update made by your friends and known ones start reflecting on the screen.
- Do not forget to log out from other devices in which you think the Facebook account is already logged in.
We hope that these essential steps can easily recover Facebook password without an email address or phone number. In case, you face any trouble executing these steps, contact Facebook Help Center to discuss with experts in this regards and they will be helping you in a much better way.